In Balance Yoga Teacher Training and Immersion at Ocean Mountain Yoga
Dates: Jan. 13th- April 2nd 2017
In Balance Yoga Teacher Training is for all you modern day yogis out there. Life is busy and we are asked to juggle a lot at once, much of the time working extremely busy and even maybe unfulfilling jobs and struggling to enjoy our lives as they fly by. The intention of this "Live and Learn" yoga training is to support you as you tap into your true passion and find your authentic voice, while developing a yoga practice that you can take with you in every moment of your life and every situation. This training is spread over 2 months and welcomes all levels of experience and abilities on an intimate exploration of the heart and soul.
Join Kaitlin Armstrong and Amber Baran-Tulett on a journey that makes yoga accessible to you in its endless possibilities for self-growth and self-acceptance. We want to encourage the yogi that is already in you to shine bright in whatever way calls to you. Whether you are a mother, accountant, school teacher, or electrician, whether you have been practicing yoga for two months or twenty years, you have the potential to be the humble yoga student and inspiring yoga teacher in any role you play. Each moment of your life provides you with the opportunity to be both a student and teacher of yoga. Together we will uncover how to translate your practice off the mat and into all facets of your life, and reveal the teacher within so that you can confidently guide others in your community on their own self-explorations through yoga.
- Trip to Victoria BC for 2 days at Victoria Yoga Conference hosted at UVIC. Accommodation included. Food and travel are not included.
- Emphasis in building a strong yoga practice on and off the mat in whatever way is most authentic to you. Connect with your true self and others as you bring intention into each day.
- Develop an intimate and loving relationship with your body through a deeper understanding of human anatomy and a healthy posture.
- Learn the healing benefits and rehabilitative elements of yoga postures and breath work. Focus on keeping the physical postures safe and sustainable for a lifelong practice, and suitable for all levels of students.
- Bring mindfulness into your everyday life with a focus on accessible meditations. Discover that every moment of life can be lived meditatively as you capture living in the now, and see that mediation can look like a mindful hike, washing the dishes with presence, or playing with your kids wholeheartedly, undistracted.
- Explore the meaning and heart of yoga in its ancient traditions and philosophies in a contemporary way so that you are better equipped to translate the teachings into your modern lifestyle.
Kaitlin Armstrong's passion is living life to the fullest and encouraging others to tap into their innate vibrancy and true greatness. Kaitlin is fascinated by the body-mind-emotion relationship in the practice of yoga. As a Kinesiologist and Yoga Therapist, she loves the in depth exploration of posture, alignment and fascial chains and how they are directly affected by our thoughts, our feelings and our habits. She will take you on a journey that will empower your authentic voice and inspire your heart's calling. Her is intention is to awaken a life of meaning through an accessible practice that is tailored and fined tuned to the uniqueness that is you.
Amber Baran-Tulett's heart calling is to create change and challenge limitation. Her passion in life leads her to connect with people and create everlasting bonds. Through these bonds an ever expanding tribe is built of fearless, empowered, light workers with limitless potential. Amber will support with open heart, guide with love, and encourage you with unstoppable determination. Currently she is living her dream at Ocean Mountain Yoga as owner, teacher, and student. Some other passions that incorporate into her teachings are crystal healing, chakra healing, aromatherapy, and holistic nutrition. Amber's teaching style is a medley of physical, spiritual, and emotional. Her classes will elevate and energise you while at the same time you feel safe and nurtured. Everything that she teaches always guides you back into yourself and into your body.
200 hour $3520
300hour $3835 (if you have 200 hour already)
Yoga Intensive $2820
This Price includes Teacher Training Manual, Victoria Yoga Conference Passes and Accommodations in Feb. 10-12 2017 and Certification upon completion.
*Limited Space Available - Early Commitment and deposit $500 toward total cost.
EMAIL INBALANCE4LIFE@GMAIL.COM FOR A REGISTRATION FORM
Friday Jan 13 530-930
Saturday Jan. 14 730am-6pm
Sunday Jan. 15 8am-5pm
Tuesday Jan. 17 730-930pm
Tuesday Jan. 24th 730-930pm
Friday Jan 27 530pm-930pm
Saturday Jan 28 730am-6pm
Sunday Jan 29 8am-5pm
Tuesday Jan 31 7:30-9:30 Guest Teacher
Tuesday Feb. 7 730-930pm
Friday Feb: 10,11,12 (Victoria Yoga Conference)
Tuesday Feb 14 7:30 - 9:30pm
Friday Feb 17 530-930pm
Saturday Feb 18 730am-6pm
Sunday Feb 19 8am-5pm
Tuesday Feb 21 730-930pm
Tuesday Feb 28 7:30-9:30
Friday Mar 3 530-930pm
Sat Mar 4 730am-6pm
Sun Mar 5 8am-5pm
Tuesday Mar 7 730-930pm
Tuesday Mar 14 730pm-930pm
Friday Mar 17 530-930pm
Saturday Mar 18 730am-6pm
Sunday Mar 19 8am-5pm
Tuesday Mar 21 730-930pm
Tuesday March 28 7:30-9:30
Friday Mar 31, 530-930pm
Sat April 1 730am-6pm
Sun Apr. 2 8am-5pm